“I always underplay my clothes,” says Sanaya!!
Sanaya Irani has, always been the perfect fashion icon for many! The fact that tonnes of people look up to her for some inspiration is no secret! We at Tellybuzz therefore, thought to bring out to you some secrets and mantras from the barbie doll herself! Here is all that she had to say…
Where will you buy the following items from ?
1. Trendy Handbag – The Louis Vuitton bag I own belongs to my mother. Actually, I can buy a bag from anywhere. Right now, I have an LV which I stole from my mother.
2. Your Makeup – Sephora…
3. Little Black Dress (LBD) – Anywhere, you get black dresses everywhere!! Something that fits me well and looks good on me.
4. Accessories – I get most of them gifted by my fans. So I don’t buy any since past 3 years.
5. Shoes – Just good shoes yaa!! I don’t buy really expensive shoes. I am not into Jimmy Choo shoes and all. I don’t make that much money guys. I normally shop from Nine West, Aldo, Charles and Keith – this is my zone of shopping shoes.
6. An Evening Gown – I haven’t worn an evening gown in forever. The last I wore an evening gown was for my wedding.
One of your favorite – “Most Priced Possession ” that you would want to pass on to your next generation ?
A good heart!!
A Body Art that you regret ?
I have no body art and I will never get it because my mother claims she will throw me out of the house. Mom, I just want to tell you that I am married now and I don’t live with you so you can’t throw me out. But I still won’t do it!
Do you own a Lucky Charm ?
No I don’t own a lucky charm!!
Describe your style using a title of a Movie/Television Show – Indian or International ?
I would love to dress like Rachel of the English television show Friends. She was always well dressed and wore something different and nice. I would love to, but I don’t know if I can ever do that since I always under play my clothes. I don’t know why I do that… May be my new resolution should be to start over dressing a little.
One style mantra ?
Be comfortable in what you wear. Don’t wear something because somebody told you to or just because it is in fashion. You have to be comfortable. Don’t be stuck in your head, explore, but eventually be comfortable.
Watch her play the Style Rapid fire